Blog Talk Radio

Do you want your own radio show? Do you want to be able to email it, iTunes it, RSS Feed it, or embed it on your web page or blog? Do you want to be able to take callers on your show via telephone or Skype? Do you want to do it for free? Okay, okay, I'm not getting paid for this, so I'll calm down now. Nonetheless, BlogTalkRadio does do all of these things and does them well. Below are my initial and decidedly primitive attempts to use the technology last year at my former school. The sound quality is poor because I used built-in microphones on both attempts. Since then I have invested in the Blue Snowball, which produces far better quality.

If you're interested in learning more, go to BlogTalkRadio to sign up.


Listen to internet radio with MisterB200 on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?